2013年5月13日星期一

seven Christian Louboutin Uk year old left everywhere we trace of youth unbridled laughter

I am from this years national day after the start of the job, begin in chinahr.After many setbacks, finally find acquaintances, the children down.I think i love you, quietly, quietly, but who are not strong than to.At the time of primary school five years, my chinese teacher is an almost fifty teacher peng shunting.
com Chevy did good, and our spotter did an awesome job.If not your mistake, also wont have today the pressure of me, i should let love a way out, please forget me!Et t outline of the painting, mind and have no memory, but feel the same, because that is the story of the past, there have their own way, writing time.Fortunately, at that moment, i calm down, imperceptibly, not deliberately, then the world is quiet, i can hear his heart, also heard her say we want to love, all is for love!Kenseth did not think the appeals result wouldve changed the approach or outcome at Darlington.I have deliberately composition technique, thinking he said that, to my knowledge and experience, are still unable to forget.I know i love you, i love you, i wanna be with you, really want.
Back home i put themselves in a room, and then, very softly crying.Dream gone without a trace, like wild geese have been silent, water had no trace.For every minute you miss me what settle down to do, this life lost and empty.Even so, i will change for you, take it from the temperature outside of the waste heat, spread around you.But god will let people have the psychological contradictions.
Branch of flowers - drifting profusely and disorderly fall in the fall, when, as if in a real, deep sound dumb inside, everything seems to return to the orioles song, does not see the buddha you i shadow, only a tree the wind whispers empty squid.I accompanied his wife walked half a month, she died, she left, all property will be to me and my children, my wife told me, let me give children find a good mother.I am ungrateful place to feel the unprecedented cold and indifferent.Adult and childhood dreams pass later can use scarred hands touch, a group in the reality as a friend or loved one and become similar or myself very early and no one can understand people, can be in each other.
That year, us sixteen, seven day heartless smile but smile with a touch of sadness sadness but no one knows that year, us sixteen, seven years old in the encounter time met the man who should not love but love that year we sixteen, at the age of seven being in the rebellious season to get along with their parents are always vest and back again and again to hurt that year, us sixteen, seven years dedicated to their hearts love to think this is love the persistence oneself heart of enduring as the universe that year, us sixteen, seven Christian Louboutin Uk year old left everywhere we trace of youth unbridled laughter, arrogant contempt for all the crazy obsession with something that year, us sixteen, seven years simply enjoying the happy time like doing some crazy things young have capital show that year, us sixteen, seven year old bones of the uninhibited nobody know how to imagine the future fantasy adult life grow up to know the facts is not as she expected that year, us sixteen, seven male students inbasketball drill pile perspiration came down like raindrops.I wanted to forget her, but always cant help but think of her every time, my heart will take a, both sad and helpless, how i wish i can keep the hand of son, the other is not important, as long as i can every day to hear her voice, see her figure, for me is the happiest thing in the world.He was like a child, ask me the next time we meet, is he?Autumn is better than a day feeling is more and more intense, so some worry: where have you been?

没有评论:

发表评论